Advisory Partner, Salesforce Consulting, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Help clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. Understand client's challenges and develop custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities. Provide consulting services to client organizations in the Financial Services industry, including banking, insurance, and investment management. Perform advisory and consulting services to client teams, delivering custom solutions to clients to meet business needs, and creating a competitive advantage.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Marketing Management, Operations Management, Business Administration or a related field, plus 12 years of related work experience, (5 years of which must be post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience); OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Marketing Management, Operations Management, Business Administration or a related field, plus 10 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Improving Salesforce.com solutions offering/platforms to clients;
- Assisting clients with building their business strengths and creating value through all stages of consulting projects;
- Providing integrated end-to-end solutions to clients on the Salesforce.com system;
- Improving business processes and transforming clients' business with a focus on technology and commercial banking; and
- Advising clients on designing, analyzing, and executing sustainable change and improving operational efficiencies and effectives.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY2144, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.