Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant discipline attributable to Traffic Operations.
Master’s degree in Transportation preferred.
Driver’s License in good standing
- Minimum of 6-years working in the field of transportation operations
- Experienced in and/or knowledgeable of traffic monitoring and traffic control systems
- Working knowledge of traffic modeling software packages
- Capable of executing business communications; to include: memos, reports, analysis, etc.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment
- Competent in all MS Office products
- Competent in basic use of Geographical Information Systems
- Competent in basic use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Technical writing skills to include grammar editing and content flow
- Beginner project management experience
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Time management experience
- Ability to travel as needed
Controlled, indoor environment
Fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
Potential for frequent client interaction
Travel as required for staff/client interaction
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position.
No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.