Summary: Responsible for the coordination of cross-functional teams tasked to deliver custom connector and cable assembly projects from inception to delivery. Ultimately accountable to work with all teams to deliver projects on time, within scope, at cost, and with high quality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Drive the development and management of a project’s scope, schedule, and expectations together with cross-functional teams
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress; track and report on project tasks and milestones; ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation; ensure changes to scope or project plan are documented and approved
• Lead post-project evaluation to leverage strengths and improve areas of weakness
• Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution; work to continuously improve our New Product Introduction Process and our Custom Product Process
• Escalate to department managers to align deliverables and meet objectives as they continuously shift and change between programs
• If a new source of business comes directly through, work with sales team to identify the scope of the opportunity to be presented for vetting
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum three (3) year experience in supporting customers (specifically engineers). Minimum two (2) year experience in product marketing or industrial sales. Previous connector experience desirable
• Minimum three (3) year experience in project management
• Sufficient mechanical and electrical engineering knowledge in order to intelligently discuss applications with customers (in particular technical details important for LEMO's products and services)
• Ability to handle difficult customers with tact and courtesy
• Ability to work independently and to coordinate activities with co-workers across departments
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present or teach technical and business information to audiences with varied skill levels
• Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and work flow
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office products & Microsoft Project
LEMO, a privately owned Swiss company, is a global leader in the design and manufacture of precision custom connection solutions since 1946. Providing high-quality push-pull connectors that can be found in a variety of challenging application environments including medical, industrial control, test & measurement, broadcast/audio/video, and telecommunications. LEMO also provides specialty cable and wire, cable assembly services, prototyping and custom designs.
LEMO USA, a subsidiary of LEMO, is located in Sonoma County among the rolling hills of Northern California's wine county, centrally located just 45 minutes north of San Francisco. LEMO USA provides Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Cable Assembly Services at their facilities located in Rohnert Park.
LEMO requires an uncompromising commitment to QUALITY, EXCELLENCE, and INNOVATION. As such, we encourage and invest in each employee to promote responsibility, personal growth, and integrity.